Baby Corner

Old 07-12-09, 04:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default AHHH HELPPP!!!

Ok I am sooo confused right now! 2 AND 3 cycles ago I had chemical pregnancies and last month AF was only 4 days when she is usually 7 and was not as heavy as normal. So for about 2 weeks now I have been cramping, my lower tummy is poochy, constipated (TMI, I know sry), heartburn, sleepy all the time, nauseus <~ sry for the SP, headache, tender breasts, and a white discharge. I have taken 3 HPTs and all are neg! Help what should I do? I am sooo scared I dont want to lose another baby! 3 is enough

PS. me and DH did BD a day before I got my postive OPK and then I got really sick.

Old 07-24-09, 11:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

I am so sorry to hear this... and especially sorry that no one responded to you!!

What was the out come on this?

Old 07-25-09, 07:13 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Hi there,

hopingandpraying and shanman422 - I notice you're both new to TBC, and so wanted to say

hopingandpraying - With those kind of symptoms I would not waste any time and would get myself off to the Doctor just to be checked over. How are you feeling now?

shanman422 - As the Community Leader for this board, I apologise for not responding to this post. On the day the post was made I was giving birth to our long-awaited IVF miracle and have only been home since last Tuesday. My life is going through a bit of an adjustment period after TTCing for 10 years, but I'm gradually getting more time to spend here.

Old 07-25-09, 04:59 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi ladies! Im excited to finally find some women who can understand what im going through.
Hopingandpraying...I agree with tracey...you should definitely see a Dr... I want to know the outcome. Fingers crossed for you.
Tracey...congrats on your baby...hope all went well during delivery.
Thank you jlynn1313!
Tracey and Neil (07-26-09)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools