Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

good luck cant wait to hear

Old 06-01-06, 01:23 PM
~*~Much Love & Lite~*~

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Everytime I get PG the first thing I notice are the boobs....they get sooo sore, burn and the aerola turns dark. I too am in the horible 2 WW.......It sucks!
Hold in there sis, don't test yest, just wait it out....take a walk and think about how much you love your sweetheart

.....that what I've been doing cause I cant stand the 2WW!

~*~Hugs & Patience Dust~*~
Rebecca

Old 06-02-06, 09:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Exclamation

HI I completely understand what you are going through! I myself am going through the same thing. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 4 months now. I ovulated on May 10th, we had sex on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th ( wanted to make sure.. LOL )
Anyways 2- weeks later I became extremly moody, cry out of nowhere. I nocticed my nipples were enlarged and my breast felt heavier than usual. they were not sore to the touch. I am having similar symtoms you are having. I was due for my menstraul on May 25th ( so i took a test on the 24th ) which was too soon.. of course it came out negative. It is now June 2nd and I am still late! On the 27, 28th I had a clear gel like discharge. ( I was told by my friends that ; that is usually a sign of a mucus plug. 2 days ago I started cramping not bad just mild cramps on the lower mid section and sometimes mild cramps on left and right side. You never know you could be pregnant. I told my husband I am not taking a test until MOnday. I am scared to take one now, I hate seeing them come up negative! Good Luck!!!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools