Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

another OPK ?

Reply Post New Topic

• MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 09-12-04 | 03:21 PM
  • ok i got a + yesterday at 4 is and retested around 8 and got a + so today to see i tested and got another + a little after 2. is it normal for this to happen? i am charting to but from what i understand you can't tell anything fron that until after you O but i don't know how to post it here. is it bbecause i tested late yesterday and i am still within the 24 hours?
    what do you ladies think thanks huggs.

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 09-12-04 | 08:59 PM
  • My opk said that if you get a positive more than one day in a row, your surge just lasts longer than usual and you should assume that you'll ovulate within 36 hours of the most recent +.
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 09-13-04 | 08:21 AM
  • i am going to test again today and see what i get, we Bd yesterday morning so we should be ok there but i am going to talk to dh and may be cover our bases tonight but maybe not, i am not felling very optimistic with all the confusion, we didn't have to try for either of our other 2
  • cat cat's Avatar 09-13-04 | 06:10 PM
  • Yes, you can get a + OPK for 36 hours or so before O, so it's not surprising you had the + today and yesterday.

Rather you than me doing the trying for a girl thing! That would get so confusing. I have enough problems trying to time it right just for a chance at conception, never mind trying to pick the gender. My RE told me to stop charting and worrying about O and just to have sex

(but I like charting so I still do it)