Baby Corner

Old 07-20-05, 02:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Unhappy Anovulatory cycle? Pleas help!

I'm so confused....this is my 7th month ttc #2 and i'm really getting anxious.
I've always had ewcm(only for a day, though) in the past months but this month i really don't know if i had any or if i O'd, even.
I usaully O around day 13 and today is Cd 20...I might have O'd but since we bd'd on cd10, 11 and 12 i got confused w/ sperm. I don't temp so i'm not exactly sure, though.
Now i'm beginning to think if i had an anovulatory cycle and i really don't have much chance at all this month..which really makes me

The main reason i think i'm having an anovulatory cycle is because i don't have sore bbs like i always do around this time of the cycle...my biggest pms symptom. My bbs are usually soooo sore 2 dpo latest by 6 dpo.
Do you ladies think that i didn't O or could i possibly be pg which is causing me to have no pms??
My face is glowing( i usually break out a week before af) and i have lots of creamy cm which is unsual for me..i get creamy cm about a week before but it's been like that for the past 3-4 days already...
Please help..i hate 2 ww and i'm going nuts here thinking that i might have an anovulatory cycle this month...I REALLY CAN NOT AFFORD THAT RIGHT NOW!
Thanks in advance, ladies.

Old 07-20-05, 06:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I have no idea. Maybe you should consider charting. I found out through charting that I ovulate on CD 21 and that was why I was having trouble getting pregnant. If you don't want to chart, you should bd every other day for the whole month to increase your chances. It's exhausting but it should help!

Old 07-20-05, 07:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

HI, I don't want to give u false hopes, but you might have o'd and are now pg (its hard to detect so early) but if you are having increased CF it might be. I would buy an OPK... but i hope you wont have to buy any!! hang in there
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools