Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Any guesses to what's going on?

Any guesses to what's going on?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-05-08, 04:52 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Any guesses to what's going on?

Since my last drs appt, where I had an annual exam, I had bleeding that was like a normal AF. Lasted for about a week. Last 3 days has been clear, but I'm having a ton of mucus stuff. Not slippery like EWCM, but thick and extremely stretchy. Cervix is low and stiff. My face is breaking out like it never has before in my life! Its also super hot and I've had to do things outside during the heat of the day that I'm sure isn't helping my complexion! I thought I'd try an OPK to see if the mucus was EWCM and it came up with only the control line.

Any thoughts? I'm fine with "your body is seriously messed up"

Laura

Old 08-05-08, 05:01 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Well it sounds like you could be getting ready to ovulate. I would continue to use the OPK until you get two lines and then just BD like crazy!!!
Thank you Keepers!
LAB (08-07-08)

Old 08-05-08, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

I am not familiar with the IUD (didn't you say you just had one removed?) I think I've heard your cycles can be messed up for awhile coming off of that. You might need to call your gyn for his/her thoughts on what you should do next. Sorry I'm not more help.

Thank you 3Princes!
LAB (08-07-08)

Old 08-05-08, 08:49 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

No idea!!! Sorry!!

Thank you Oreo!
LAB (08-07-08)

Old 08-05-08, 08:59 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah, I had it removed and then have had nearly non stop bleeding (which my OB said was normal) and now this. I'm pretty sure my body is just messed up! The thick CM is throwing me though. Has anyone ever had that and not been on any meds? The only thing I'm taking is prenatals and they shouldn't effect CM I wouldn't think.

Laura

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools