Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

anyone have sore breasts?

Reply Post New Topic

• renee77 10-17-06 | 01:23 PM
  • [SIZE=2]Hi! Okay.. so my last Depo shot was on August 24, 2005. It would have been out of my system by Nov. right? Anyway, my boobs are really sore and they are getting huge. I mean they were already a D but now oh my gosh!! It hurts for my shirt to rub against them., and I'm busting out of my bras. ( and I have to add that I just bought three new ones.)

I've tried not wearing a bra to bed and that doesn't seem to help. I read somewhere to take a really warm shower and let the water hit them... that didn't help. It's just like when I was pregnant with my kids. So, I took a pregnancy test and of course...NOTHING!! I haven't started my period yet either, so I just don't know what could be going on with this crazee body of mine. Anyone have these problems?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Kelly

[/SIZE]
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 10-17-06 | 01:28 PM
  • I think I would schedule an appt with your doctor and have a blood test done.
  • tam121 10-25-06 | 12:04 PM
  • maybe your body is still adjusting to you not taking the depo shot, when I stopped taking my pills it took me about 6 months for my body to get back on it's own shcedule.
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 10-25-06 | 12:06 PM
  • UGH sore breasts are bad for me this month! I am in TWW and every little thing could be a "symptom" but NEVER have I had sore breasts... today...they ache so bad! Good Luck
  • renee77 10-27-06 | 02:53 PM
  • I know what you mean, since I last posted my breasts are doing better. LOL! But, now low and behold...I'm spotting. well, actually i'm not. I started spotting on Tuesday and did until this morning. Now, there is nothing.!! AHHH!! I don't understand what the heck is going on!!
    Thanx and good luck to you too!!!

Kelly

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work