Baby Corner

Old 09-25-05, 05:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Baby Fever

I don't know if it's just me, but everywhere I go I see new babies and I get so jealous and want one of my own. My dh and I have been ttc now for 2mths, but when I think I am - it turns out im not. I stress myself out thinking or just hoping that I am - so it ends up then that my periods are late each month. How do I make myself quit worrying and stressing out and just realize it's going to happen when it's going to happen! I guess we just want one so bad we physic ourselves out each month and turns out that im late, because of that. Any advice on how to relax and not worry about it?

Old 09-25-05, 07:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

There is ALL KINDS of advice out there on how to stay calm, not stress, be positive, blah blah blah. Ask any of the girls that have ever posted here, that is almost impossible! We all stress, obcess and dwell on babies, pretty much all month long. I believe when you long to have a baby that is just normal. On the up side it's only been 2 months ttc, you should be patient and TRY not to let it get to you yet, I know it's hard. Good luck and I hope you're not here long and can move right on over to the due date boards!

Old 09-25-05, 07:54 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey, I saw on the stats list that you are on cd35. How long do your cycles run? Are you for sure your not pg this month? Have you tested? Just being nosey....

Old 09-26-05, 11:54 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We were hoping I was, but unfortunatly that time of the month rolled around today. So I will keep my head up and we will give it another try in October.

Lately I really don't know how long my cycle runs, because of the stress of hoping I was pregnant just prolongs it. We are going to try everything possible to make sure we do get the + sign next month. What type of ovualtion-kit do you recommed? I've never used one, but I want to for next month.

Old 09-26-05, 02:43 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

If I remember right it was "Answer". I went overboard, I started using them on day 7 just to make sure I didn't miss it! It was 7 in a box and I used them up and some months had to buy another box. Good luck toyou! Keep us posted!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools