Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

bad girl

Reply Post New Topic

• Celia_M 09-27-04 | 02:09 PM
  • It is nice to hear from you

And shhh - but I have to confess I now have a glass of wine with my meals when I feel like it in the Tww.. after 20cycles here your post summed up exactly how I feel about it too.

Hope you get to see the Dr quickly and get some answers and progression

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 09-27-04 | 03:19 PM
  • I'm sorry you're having to go the medical route, but hopefully things will finally start looking up! You sound like you've got a good attitude about the whole thing, and like you said, it's progress. Good luck with everything, I hope you will finally get the baby you want and deserve!

• 3Princes 09-28-04 | 09:43 PM
  • Glad to see you!
    Not so glad that AF showed.
    After my regular dr. told me that there was nothing wrong with me except that I wasn't BDing enough (he said this without doing so much as an exam), it was sooo nice to finally go to a doctor who actually was willing to find out what was wrong. I miss my IF dr now, and I still actually e-mail her with questions. I hope you have as good of an experience as I do, and I hope you need to see him/her ONCE because you are pg after that!
    Jeanne
  • Laluna Laluna's Avatar 09-30-04 | 08:59 AM
  • Hey ya! Don't worry about a glass of wine. Maybe it has an effect, but come on.. after 20 cycles, surely it can't be just that. That's what I tell myself anyway. I wish you all the best of luck when you see the doc!