Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Best Positions

Reply Post New Topic

• joesgirl8186 10-22-04 | 03:03 PM
  • Ok, I have a question, if I conceive this will be my first.... How come if I am fertile and we are active , before , during and after I am fertile , I never conceive ?
  • the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 10-23-04 | 01:25 PM
  • Hi, joesgirl.

Unfortunately I wish I had an answer for you, but I really don't know what to tell you. Have you or dh gone in for any testing at all? Depending on what it is that is causing you to have such a difficult time conceiving, maybe a consulation with a doc is all you need to get the ball rolling in the right direction. I know there are all kinds of wonderful treatment options out there, and it's just a matter of figuring out what would work best for you. If you haven't already I would definately consider talking to your doctor and getting his/her perspective on the matter and going from there.

I hope this doesn't come across as all holier than thou because that certainly isn't my intention. And I most certainly don't want it to seem like I'm suggesting that there is something wrong with you or dh. I just think that in this day and age with all the technology and medical information we have available to us, first hand and through doctors, that no one should be left without an answer to a question as big as this.

and I wish you all the best. Lots of baby vibes heading your way, hon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • bjlmom bjlmom's Avatar 10-24-04 | 11:32 PM
  • Sometimes even when everything is working "normal" it takes a few months or so to concieve. There is a lot to the process.