Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Beta done today... (same as TTC general)

Beta done today... (same as TTC general)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-31-04, 02:48 PM
Pregnant at last!

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking Beta done today... (same as TTC general)

I'm pregnant!!! I can't believe it! I did a HPT yesterday morning and had a faint line but didn't want to get my hopes up and didn't even tell DH that I had tested. This morning when I went into work I drew my own blood and dropped it off at the lab for a Beta. I just went into the system and printed off my results. hCG level was 78! It is true!

I am waiting to tell DH after work and he will be very surprised because I have been saying all week that I didn't think I would be pg this month. I think I was trying to combat BOB. I feel bad about telling you ladies before I tell DH but I'm just bursting and if I don't tell someone I'm going to die!! It is all I can do to keep myself from running down the hall yelling the news!

I think I'm in shock. I just keep staring at my lab printout!

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts. I'm seeing my RE tomorrow morning (I had the appt anyway) and I'm going to talk to him about staying on the metformin for the first trimester to decrease my chance for a miscarriage. Think sticky thoughts!

XOXOXO

Old 08-31-04, 03:12 PM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

OMG Steph!!!!!!!! I was just updating the stats a while back wondering if you had tested yet!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I get to be the first one on this thread to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Yippe! Yahoo! Yay!

Old 08-31-04, 06:48 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I am soooo happy for you! Congrats!!!! Whooo hoooo@!!!!!!

Old 08-31-04, 06:53 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wow what great news! congratulations!

Old 08-31-04, 07:03 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Wow! Congratulations!!

Enjoy a peaceful and healthy pregnancy.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools