is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 21.22%
Unhappy Beta Results are in!

And I am not pregnant anymore!

The beta this morning was <0.5

I just dont see how I got so many evap lines unless I was pregnant and lost the pregnancy. I dont understand why AF was brown mucusy? Why, why, why? I know several of you swear by $store test but they either have lots of evap lines or is so sensitive they can detect a chemical pregnancy.
What should I think? Do?

Old 10-08-08, 02:59 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I've never gotten an evaporation line! They are sensitive enough to detect a chemical pregnancy though

Have your symptoms decreased?

Laura

Thank you LAB!
Keepers (10-08-08)

Old 10-08-08, 02:59 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

DARN! I was SURE you were preggers! I don't know about the $ tests because I haven't used any. I am so sorry! I was hoping to get on the board and see that you were pregnant. Maybe you did indeed had another chemical pregnancy. You will have to ask your dr. what he/she thinks.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (10-08-08)

Old 10-08-08, 03:13 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

I am almost certain I had a chemical pregnancy. Hell, I know I was pregnant! The symptoms I had was the exact same as my oldest son! They have decreased. I noticed that on Sunday. The discharge started on Saturday so I am going to count that as the day I lost it. Heidi, I havent had a chemical before. This is my first. Last month I thought I saw a line but it wasnt. This is a for sure line and everyone can see it. I am going to call the doctor and speak with his nurse but I am just going to ride this cycle out and call it a bust because I am not taking any medication. And will start November with my 4th round of Clomid but at a higher dose, or he may change it to a different medication. Thanks for being so supportive through this. Now I have to tell my husband that AF wasnt AF it was a miscarriage. He has no idea. I am afraid to tell him. Not sure how he will react. What should I do?

Old 10-08-08, 03:21 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I never have had evap lines....I can't belive both of us in one month! Its going to get better.
Tell your dh,he needs to know.I told mine when I showed the line but not to get excited.I was fine even with the AF problem...sorry tmi.He came home and I broke down!
He has been there to support me but I don't think that it really clicked with him or I for the most part.
My doctor told me to just grieve,an early loss is a loss just the same.
Its still so surreal....its going to take some time.I'm still a basket case (more then usual) from time to time.
Just give yourself time.

It's so not fair for anybody to go through!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Keepers (10-08-08)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools