Baby Corner

Old 06-21-05, 12:55 PM
is relaxed and refreshed after vacation!
VIP Member

Thanked 481 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default charting....

ok- I'm going to be here in earnest now

I'd like to really start TTC after my Aug cycle... so I want to check to see when I am ovulating This mo, and next...

I'm on CD5-- just finishing up AF now... when should I start to use the OPK? I have a bunch of them-- one doc I have said to start testing on CD 9-- I am a 27 day cycle regulary (well, have been for the past 5 mos)

want to try for a girl

but will be overjoyed with a boy also

ANy other advice?????

Old 06-21-05, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

9 or 10 is a good day to start.

Good luck!

Old 06-21-05, 02:47 PM
I am Blessed!

Thanked 23 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

don't have charting advice as i am new to it too ... but i see the oct-dec pg has got to you w/the baby fever that's going on over there!

... GL!

Old 06-22-05, 05:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good luck!! I'd suggest getting the book "choosing the sex of your baby". It worked for domesticgoddess and she finally got her girl. I heard it has a lot of tips about diet and timing for choosing sex. A lot has to do with ph level of the fluids inside the vaginal area. Before I went on to IVF I was going to get the book and found a ton of cheaper copies on Ebay. Good luck to you on TTC.

Old 06-22-05, 06:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good luck, Kelli! CD9 is a good time to start using the OPK. Hope everything goes as planned

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools