Baby Corner

Old 02-10-09, 06:50 AM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.37%

So I tested and got a BIG SMILEY this morning !!!

I am very excited but trying to remain semi-calm. I think just the visual of seeing that SMILEY appear made me breathe a sigh of relief that my body is doing what its suppose to be doing (I'm getting impatient since being off the pill since may). Anyways, I know hubby & I need to BD today & tomorrow for sure. The only disappointing thing that I can think of is that yesterday morning I got an error on my OPK, did not re-test since I was scared to waste a stick in case my cycle was another long one, and also my hubby was out out town so no BD at all yesterday, last was early Sunday morning. I would LOVE to think, this is it, but in my head trying to make excuses why it might just not work. Thanks for listening !

Old 02-10-09, 03:59 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 2.22%

I'm glad you got that

Now go, get some BDing in

Old 02-11-09, 07:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Sometimes I think there is just TOO much info to absorb with this whole process !!! I have been using Fertility Friend to chart my cycles and help me out, now after entering my info this am, it goes on to talk about possibly having delayed ovulation/anovulatory cycles, etc. ?????? I am SO confused. Maybe I should just stick with the basics, ahhhh, such things we go thru wanting something so badly !!!!! I am STILL hoping the + OPK from yesterday morning is a good sign and I am ovulating (even though I havent had a huge temp spike). Or maybe the O is happening today ?? Hmmmm

Old 02-11-09, 08:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

I have been getting positive OPK's for 3 days now...i am hoping that today is the actual O day since it says 24-48 hrs...i figure since i used FMU this morning maybe it was left over surge from yesterday...who knows....its all consuming though...i won't sleep through the night now until AF comes or i get a BFP....it sucks!

Old 02-11-09, 09:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

I kind of thought that after you got one positive OPK that you dont need to test after that. Something about LH levels being high with the surge and then the following day it would still be high as it levels back down ???? So I just tested yesterday morning and that was it.....is there something else I should know so I should be testing more than one day after a + read ?? Thanks
Post Reply Post New Topic  

« I'm Back | Dh »

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools