Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

CM

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 10-12-06 | 12:07 AM
  • I know this is gross but does anyone else lack CM? Sometimes its there for me to check and other times hardly any at all. Anyone else have this problem? Should I mention this at the appointment I have in Nov?

• nickyswifey nickyswifey's Avatar 10-12-06 | 07:49 AM
  • I do not get Eggwhite CM. I get lotiony and sticky but never Eggwhite. I also don't have a lot, and have to go looking for it most of the time (E

I would definatly mention it at your appointment.
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 10-12-06 | 09:59 AM
  • Make sure you stay well hydrated and drinking green tea can help with making sure there is a lot of it.
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 10-12-06 | 10:38 AM
  • I have never had egg white CM...mine is more lotion like as well.

Wouldn't hurt to mention it but I can't remember them ever doing anything for me...not sure if they can.
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 10-12-06 | 08:39 PM
  • It's probably not a bad idea to mention it. Try the green tea and tons of WATER. Avoid caffiene and decongestants. They dry you up. Plus you can always try robitussin at O time to make what you have more watery. Don't forget that it's normal to have parts of your cycle that are dry.

Have you ever been on birth control pills? I read a study a while back that detailed all the ways that the pill works. One is by affecting CM production. I think it was something like the pill damages or destroys the cells that produce cm. Usually the cells grow back after you stop the pill and all is good and well, but in some women, the cells don't regain their former "glory" and cm production suffers or just doesn't return.