Baby Corner

Old 08-10-12, 10:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 31.25%
Question Confused Pregnant Or Not??

Okay my boyfriend & I had unprotected sex the day before ovulation we used the pull out method.. He ejaculated outside of me then we began to have sex again. I know that there’s a chance semen could be in the pre-ejaculation.. so I began to feel some nausea and had the worst back pains which let up... three day before my period was suppose to start I had brown & light pink spotting.. so for the next 4 days it was on &off like bleed this red clear-ish discharge (like watery) for a few hours than nothing till the next day..(which has never happen) so i took this as my period but a week later I would feel sick at the smell of certain foods and last night my nipples starts to hurt like I couldn’t even sleep on my stomach and their sensitive to touch .. Oh and I took a dollar store brand HPT after the bleeding and it was negative.. Ohh P.S We were not TTC

Old 08-10-12, 10:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 318.75%

I would by another test and go from there.

Latest Articles
Interpreting Your Pregnancy Dreams
Many pregnant women experience strange dreams that seem to come out of nowhere. Find out what your dreams during pregnancy might mean.

How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools