Baby Corner

Old 02-24-09, 10:38 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default Countrycuticluv and who else?

This is a call out! Is anyone else ttc??? Come out, come out wherever you are!

Old 02-25-09, 05:51 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself so I'm not posting here much..we are coming up to O this month so we are doing the

as much as possible and praying. This is cylce 10 since Lucy was born and I'm getting that sinking feeling that if it was to happen it would have happened earlier, they say you are the most fertile after having a baby...sigh. I don't have another 11 years in me to conceive, I'm 38 this year

trust me I'm so so grateful for Lucy but the yearning to be pregnant again is all consuming at times

Last edited by mac71; 02-25-09 at 02:24 PM.

Old 02-25-09, 07:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 8 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I say I'm not trying to put as much pressure on things happening this month, used OPK & BBT last cycle with no luck of anything happening, just started round 2 of using both to track (but really ttc since may '08)

Old 02-25-09, 09:33 AM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac71

trust I'm so so grateful for Lucy but the yearning to be pregnant again is all consuming at times

I know where you are coming from. I have been blessed with two beautiful boys after being told when I was 17 that I would probably never be able to have babies because of my cancer treatment. But I got pregnant and carried my boys with no problems. I now want just one more so bad and things are just not going how I had hoped. TTC has taken over my life!
Good Luck to all of you TTC.
I am kinda here but my doc just took 13 vials of blood from me yesterday to do testing to find the cause for my miscarriages.
So I am supposed to be on BC, but I refuse to do that to my body again. I go to the docs on tues Mar 3rd for all of my results. I hope I can get some answers and I can be here with you ladies in full force!!!!

Old 02-25-09, 02:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am here...just starting on cycle 11...i was not as obsessed this past cycle...but it still didn't happen. I do think that I have discovered that i have a short LP phase, this month was 10 days, last month was about 12...don't know for sure what this is doing to my chances of TTC. My DH agreed to go talk to his dr about an SA, so we don't have to wait till the end of cycle 12 for everything...i noticed that there hasnt been much action on these boards and i don't think that is because no one is TCC, so i guess everyone is just trying not to stress...GL to all!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools