Baby Corner

Old 07-06-05, 12:47 AM
My Littlest Elf!

Thanked 7 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Curious if I am...

pregnant. I won't be able to test until next week. It is still too early to test. I'm curious to see if we did it though. We weren't actively trying (although next month I'll keep on top of it). With DH having a crazy work schedule the last couple of weeks and having a 2 year old with the stomach flu during the craziness (and me right after) I didn't really keep track of my ovulation. What stumps me is that I'm so on the ball when it comes to ovulation. I can't believe I missed it this month.

Waiting....
Next month...here we come!

Good Luck to all of you ladies trying!

Old 07-15-05, 07:46 PM
loveangel05

Weekly Activity 0%

Hi jbelle. I noticed I'm the first one to post in your thread although its a bit late

Anyway, my boyfriend and I b/d the last day of my last a/f and he ejaculated. So now I'm impatiently waiting to see if my a/f is coming or not. We also b/d 4 days ago and he to ejaculated. We just came to the conclusion of trying to conceive and I'm very excited. I just hope I get a ++ test result rather than my next a/f which is due in a couple of days.

I also tried one of those ovulation calculators online and the days we b/d weren't my fertile days

But now that I know about the ovulation calculator and calendar I know what days are good to try on. But I know its still possible for me to be pregnant. I wonder . . .

Good luck to you!! ++ thoughts your way

Last edited by loveangel05; 07-15-05 at 08:11 PM.

Old 07-15-05, 10:32 PM
My Littlest Elf!

Thanked 7 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Well, loveangel05 (you can call me Jen, buy the way

). It's happened. I took a test and it was positive. I am pregnant. Any news on your side yet?

Old 07-15-05, 11:02 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

OMG! congratulations jen!!

have a H&H 9 months!!

Old 07-15-05, 11:56 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 4.9%

Congratulations, Jen!!! I'm very happy for you.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools