Baby Corner

Old 10-10-08, 12:53 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Decision time

This morning (CD 16) I went in for labs & u/s and my follicle has FINALLY matured. It is now 26 mm which is a big leap from 2 days ago. It grew a whole 10 mm in 2 days.

Also, we've been thinking about some things. Yesterday I brought up the idea of IUI with dh and discussed what they do. However, the dr. has never given me this option. I never though dh would be up for this either. Today dh told me he'd been thinking and that he wanted to go ahead and do this. I was totally shocked! So, as of right now I have a call into my RE to check about the price, and if it would be possible to go ahead this cycle. Today I should be taking my trigger shot so I suppose if they'll let me go ahead with IUI then I would be going in this weekend. This is a big leap for us! We're just tired of going in a few times a month and spending $300+/month and getting nothing. Also, we originally planned on taking a break after this cycle (which was mainly what my dh wanted). But we have decided to keep going. We've came this far so lets get that

Old 10-10-08, 12:58 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! I hope that the IUI is affordable there and you are able to do that this weekend. I am shocked that they grew 10mm in 2 days. That one may just be "Boo"! GL let us know what the RE says!
Thank you Keepers!
hopeful7 (10-10-08)

Old 10-10-08, 01:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Yes!!! I am so excited for you. Sometimes I think that God puts things in our mind (or our DH's) for a reason. I can not wait to see what the RE says.
Thank you pearlgirlulm!
hopeful7 (10-10-08)

Old 10-10-08, 01:19 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I'm so excited for you!!!! Oh I hope the RE goes for the IUI!

Thank you countrycutieluv!
hopeful7 (10-10-08)

Old 10-10-08, 01:44 PM
Loving Mommyhood!

Thanked 164 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Good luck Stephanie! I hope this will bring that BFP to you. Everyone here deserves to be parents. I'll be thinking of you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools