Baby Corner

Old 02-19-09, 01:27 AM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 12%
Default Dh

I KNOW I've explained how this whole getting pregnant thing works to dh a couple of time now, but I really don't think he gets it yet! There is literally ONE DAY when you can ACTUALLY get pg, granted if you dtd w/in a few days of that day you can still get pg, but it does not change the fact that it's still only ONE day!

He still swears that if we wanna get pg, we have to dtd at least once a day...

I think he's trying to make excuses so he can get some more often.

Anyway... he has got to realize by now...

Oh well... He's a guy and maybe he will never truely understand it all!

Old 02-19-09, 01:38 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Sounds like my dh.He doesn't want to understand cause he wants more!
Well as long as you got your "good" days covered

Old 02-19-09, 12:08 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

He is a man. They like to play stupid, so they can have things their way. He just wants more

sex. Mine says you can get prego if you dtd while af is visiting. I have explained it to him and his response is "If that is true than why do they tell you in school that you can get a girl prego if you have any unprotected sex, even during AF." Keep in mind my DH is 44 yrs old. How long ago was junior high??????

It all depends on when you o. I personally don't o during AF. Or even within a few days of AF. I have never met anyone who does.
I said "Duh, they don't want kids having unprotected sex at all!" It is a scare tactic! I guess it is still working if my DH still belives it. They should start telling kids that they will lose certain body parts if they have

sex at all!!!
Can't you imagine all the goofy teenage boys after that health class!

Old 02-19-09, 05:45 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Weekly Activity 12%

I bet some boys would believe it too

Oh yes, my dh just wants more

all right!
I always O on a different day every cycle (or have since AF came back after my last baby.) It's pretty obvious when I do O, but still kind of annoying that it's different all the time.
I'm just hoping that since my last cycle was shorter again, that means my cycle length will be back to normal now, none of this 30+ days business that it was the last couple of months

Old 02-20-09, 11:13 AM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Mine was like that after my 1st miscarriage like 36 days and 32 days then it went back to 29-28 days.
I hope it is not like that for me again. I guess today is cd13 for me. I don't know if I will o or not this cycle. Good luck!!!
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools