Baby Corner

Old 09-19-06, 02:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Doctor's Appt.

Well, I am just so impatient that I called my regular doctor today to see if I should come in for a check-up to see if everything was ok in the baby making area... Since it has been 4 - 5 months of trying and I have been off the pill 7 months, and we are so young, I am going in for an appt on tursday this week. I don't know if she'll have any ideas for me that I am not already doing... temping, opk, monitor, etc. I guess we will see.

Old 09-19-06, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Goodluck, I hope your doctor can give you some insight at the appointment.

Old 09-19-06, 03:41 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Way to take the bull by the horns. I get annoyed at the "wait one year" thing. It's too much stress. I hope you get some good advice and, if you do, be sure to share!!!

Good Luck!

Old 09-19-06, 03:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Why wait a year, I might as well make sure everything is okay, at least I won't waste another 6 months of pulling my hair out in stress. Hubby said to me when I told him about the appointment, "does that mean I have to go?" I said no. He said "well if they don't find anything wrong with you, they'll be coming for me.." HA... Funny but true I said.

Old 09-19-06, 04:52 PM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Me and DH were together 3 and a half years before we got married in June 2003, and then in September I went off the pill to try for our first. It took me being off the pill for six months before we got pregnant with our DS. I know it's frustrating, but it could be that your body is adjusting and then next thing you know you'll be PG!!! Hope you get answers either way at the dr.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools