Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Em...this is turn up for the books! (pg mentioned)

Em...this is turn up for the books! (pg mentioned)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-14-07, 12:20 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Em...this is turn up for the books! (pg mentioned)

I have just found out today...I'm pregnant

I was a week late and did not want to test but my back was really really sore and DH made me buy a test so we would know for definite. At least I could take painkillers if I wasn't.

To say we are shocked is an understatement. I just burst out crying I couldn't help it and now I'm sitting her still in shock. I'm hoping everything will go ok. I think I'm due around the 17th March. See? I can't even believe I'm typing this,its a like a dream :cloud9:

In 3 weeks we move home, I handed in my notice this week after working there for 8 years. You never know when the time is right.

I just wanted to thank this board for every kind word written every supportive word expressed and for all the amazing women I have had the privilege of interacting with on a daily basis for the last seven years. Thank you.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Last edited by mac71; 07-14-07 at 04:56 PM.

Old 07-14-07, 12:39 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

Wow!!! That's AMAZING! Congratulations! My the next nine months be the HAPPIEST of your life!

Old 07-14-07, 12:40 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sticky vibes coming your way!!!

Old 07-14-07, 01:07 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Congratulations!! That is just amazing news. I have tears of joy for you right now. Have a happy & healthy nine months.

Old 07-14-07, 02:11 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

OMG Therese!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You have no idea how happy I am for you. I am just beyond excited! OMG!!!!!!!!

My warmest congratulations possible. After all this time finally it's your turn. Wow.. I'm just over the moon for you.

Through the years we have become friends. I hope that never ever ends. Please keep me updated anytime. I am just so excited for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools