Baby Corner

Old 09-04-08, 09:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Everywhere I look

there is either a pregnant lady or a new baby! I can't go to the store, or anywhere it seems, without seeing one or the other! I get so jealous and I can't stop wishing it was me. Eek this baby fever is horrible!

Old 09-04-08, 10:13 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

I completely know the feeling. The bad part is I dont have to go to the store. I can go to family house. My brother has a newborn little girl. My other brothers wife is pregnant. And my husband sister is having twin baby girls. I WANT a little girl so bad I cant stand and she is having two! Ugh its frustrating but I look at it this way I can spoil them and send them home!

Old 09-04-08, 12:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 60 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

yeah i know what youre saying there. im thanking god i dont have to go out of the house all that much seeing as i "work from home" if you can call a writer with writers block working....

but like keepers i dont have to look far. my sister thinks she might be pg one of my best friends is pg again even though her newest "batch of babies" are only about 8 months and shes having quints again

to all

i just know we have to get our turn on the baby train soon enough here!!

Old 09-04-08, 12:58 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I know how you feel! I can't even go to work and not be surrounded by babies and pregnant women (I'm a nurse in peds and mother/baby). And not only that I just found out today one of my coworkers is pg even though she was on the pill. And then me I can't even get pregnant off the pill with fertility meds. I think I'm about to go crazy! I sure hope we all get our BFP's soon. Good luck everyone!!

Old 09-04-08, 01:02 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hear you guys! I feel the same way! I work at a special needs preschool and there are babies and kids everywhere! Plus, one of my friends that works here at the preschool who is married to my cousin is 32 wks preg. with a boy and I am headed to yet another baby shower for another friend this weekend. This summer, the day I had my chemical pregnancy I had to teach a class in the pool across from a mommy and me class with tons of cute babies AND pregnant moms! We are here for you and know exactly how you feel! BFP's! BFP's! BFP's!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools