Baby Corner

Old 03-19-13, 06:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 85.71%
Default faint positive

hi me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 6mnths now. i have had 2 miscarriages before. my cycle is 28days but in february my period was 4days late and when it did come i had light bleeding first day then not a single drop on the 2nd day then light bleeding the 3rd day and spotting the 4th day. ever since then i have a full feeling all day long even when i havent eaten,dizziness,nausea,cravings,moodiness,sleeping for many hours i get exhuasted easily,constipation and quite a lot of burping which i have never experienced in my life. i bought those cheap pregnancy test and it was negative a week ago. this morning i tested again and had a faint positive. i am already two days late on this months cycle. i dont knw what to think anymo.plizzz help

Old 03-19-13, 09:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 78.57%

DON'T FEEL BAD MY PERIOD WAS SORT OF LIKE YOURS LAST MONTH MINE LAST 5DAYS BUT LAST MONTH IT ONLY LASTED 4DAYS AN I BLEED LIGHT 4DAYS STRAIGHT IT WAS'NT EVEN ENOUGH TO FILL A PAD IF I WORE IT ALL DAY SORRY (TMI) BUT NOW THIS MONTH I'M 4DAYS LATE I WENT TO $DOLLAR TREE YESTERDAY AN GOT A TEST FOR A DOLLAR AN IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT I AM VERY SICK TO WHERE THE NAUSEA IS WAKING ME UP IN THE EARLY MORNING HOURS AN ONCE I'M WOKE I CAN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP

Old 03-19-13, 12:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 85.71%

i googled smewhere and they said if your hcg levels are too low it might take time for a hpt to detect it so all we can do is wait for a bit and hope for the best. i will update you when i take another test over the weekend and hopefully this time the line wont be faint coz this uncertainity is really driving me crazy. best of luck to you too

Old 03-19-13, 01:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 78.57%

OK THANKS I'M GOING TO THE ER WHEN MY BF GET OFF WORK I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I'M WAY TO SICK I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BUT I WILL UPDATE U WHEN I GET BACK HOME HOPING THEY GIVE ME A BLOOD TEST SO I WILL SEE TODAY
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools