Baby Corner

Old 07-27-06, 11:38 PM
Banned for logging in as another member.

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0%
Default On the fence

I am trying to figure out what to do. I have had baby fever for a little while now and I am not sure what I want to do about it. We have planned on having a second child but not sure when we wanted to do it. We have an almost 14 month old and we had said maybe we wanted them 2 years apart. So that would mean we should start trying now. Well we are not in the best financial spot right now. My hubby is in between jobs right now and money is VERY tight. But I know that we will bounce back in no time. 9 months is a good ways away. I just don't know. I am so confused and thought maybe you guys could give me some advice. Thanks!

Old 07-28-06, 12:21 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

All I can say is there is no right time to have kids. I hope that you make whatever decision you and your DH decide is best for you guys. Goodluck with the decision and if you do decide to try, I hope your journey is short and you get pregnant right away!

Old 07-28-06, 10:29 AM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I was like you for awhile, and ours is now 20 months old and we are just now starting to talk about trying for another. It will happen in good time. At 14 months there is no way I'd be ready to think about getting PG and going through pregnancy. But now I feel like we could do it. Financially, you're never ready to have kids, unless your Bill Gates.

Talk to DH, you may put it off for a few months and then see how you feel.

Old 07-28-06, 09:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I agree with the comment, there is no right time. If I had to wait for money to be good, I would not have any children.
My dh and I just decided to ttc again...so who knows maybe we can go through this together.
In fact, he is downstairs waiting for me so we can DTD.
LMAO
Shelly

Old 07-28-06, 10:06 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

my mom always says "if you wait tell you can afford it you will never have kids" I think that's true because every year we seem to make more money and for some reason every year we get more debt and bigger bills! If we were blessed with kids we would be poor with money but rich with love!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools