Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Fertility Blend

Reply Post New Topic

• LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 10-03-04 | 02:54 PM
  • ANyone taken it?

DH and I are both taking it. DH says it upsets his stomach first thing in the morning. I told him to take it later in the day after he's eaten. That's ok right? I have too many big horsepills to take a day to take first thing

so I take mine when I get home from school. That shouldn't effect anything right?? I am noticing more cm this time around. Hopefully it will help. Any thoughts are appreciated!!
  • baby hungry 10-03-04 | 04:53 PM
  • I've been doing a little bit of research on fertitliy blend. Sorry it's making dh sick.

There are a few other brands that are very sim. to fertility blend maybe you could try. Proxeed is in a drink form.. maybe that might help to make his stomach feel better.
  • Sonji Sonji's Avatar 10-03-04 | 07:28 PM
  • I just ordered a 3 month supply. This will be my first time taking it. I read that it's best to spread out when you're taking it so you have a consistent amount of it in your system. I believe it's 3 times a day. Has anyone else read this?
  • Tiffanni Tiffanni's Avatar 10-04-04 | 10:32 AM
  • I took it a few years back, and it didn't do anything for me. But then again, I have obviously been dealing with some issues that it wouldn't help. Little did I know.
    Anyway, I sure hope that it does the trick for you guys!!

• Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 10-04-04 | 05:37 PM
  • There are guidelines for taking it here

Wishing you lots of luck Sandy! I've got my

for you both!