Baby Corner

Old 08-18-08, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 62%
Default fertility czars again

Couple more questions... just because the gears are always turning in my head....
1) The doc said I'd be on either progesterone or hcg, depending on what my final estrogen levels were. Do you know which one is for the lower levels, and which one is for the almost-good-enough levels? My estrogen was pretty low throughout and I was wonderiing how it ended up.

2) With my estrrogen being so low, and me being so much harder to stimulate with the injections, do you think I could have ever gotten pg with just the clomid?

Old 08-18-08, 06:26 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I haven't a clue! All my research has been on Estrogen dominance as that's what I struggled with. I'm make a quick call and ask!

You might not have been able to ovulate before though! With your cycle, before ovulation your Estrogen level should have been high to grow follies. If it wasn't high enough, then you'd have serious problems!

I hope this is it and everything went perfectly this month!

Laura

Old 08-18-08, 06:58 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 12%

not sure either.

Sorry!!

Old 08-18-08, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 62%

No... on cd3 it was 24 and then after stimulating with the follistim for 4 days, it was still only 26. I had to stimulate for 10 days and I'm still on hcg.

Latest Articles
Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

Cloth Diapers vs Disposables
Should you use cloth diapers, or disposable? Find out with our cloth vs disposable diaper buying guide, and get advice on how best to choose.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools