Baby Corner

Old 07-08-12, 11:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 318.75%
Default fingers crossed!

We're on cycle #2 ttc #3. I had spotting from cycle day 15-18 and got a positive opk on cycle day 21. I am 8 dpo and had some tiny pink drops on t.p. Fingers crossed it was implantation spotting. I had the same drops of pink with my daughter but not with my son. I'm hoping for some good news!
Has anyone had spotting before ovulation. This cycle was the first time it's happened to me and kind of threw me for a loop!

Old 07-08-12, 11:18 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 3109.38%

Not sure about this whole process, just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your growing family <3 I bet you're anxious to find out!! Keep us updated

Old 07-19-12, 01:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 118.75%

good luck keep us updated to congratulate u

Old 07-19-12, 01:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 118.75%

i am myself trying for first time so not sure but have heard about implantation bleeding close to the date of missed period

Old 07-21-12, 03:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 318.75%

Well this month was a bfn. I'm on Cd 9 month 3 of ttc #3. It hasn't taken us more than 3 myths with our first two kids so hopefully this is the month!
Also I saw my obgyn and asked him about the light bleeding and he said it's all hormones related and not to worry about it. Fingers crossed for lucky #3!

Latest Articles
How to Calculate Your Pregnancy Calorie Needs
How many calories you eat depend on many factors. Find out the formula used to estimate how many daily calories you need during your pregnancy.

What Will Your Fertility Chart Look Like If You Are Pregnant?
If you're curious to know if you are pregnant, or not, and the pregnancy test results are negative, looking at your fertility chart can help.

Heavier Birth Weight Equals Higher IQ
A paper out of Northwestern University shows that a heavier weight at birth may be linked to smarter children with higher IQ test scores.

Kate and the Next Royal Baby Update
Where has Kate been? Get the latest scoop on Kate Middleton and her royal baby number two.

Is Stopping Your Depression Medication During Pregnancy A Good Idea?
According to one doctor, even though there are risks of taking depression medication during pregnancy, stopping the medication could be just as risky.

September 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations romasa!

Calculators & Tools