Baby Corner

Old 07-08-12, 11:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5100%
Default fingers crossed!

We're on cycle #2 ttc #3. I had spotting from cycle day 15-18 and got a positive opk on cycle day 21. I am 8 dpo and had some tiny pink drops on t.p. Fingers crossed it was implantation spotting. I had the same drops of pink with my daughter but not with my son. I'm hoping for some good news!
Has anyone had spotting before ovulation. This cycle was the first time it's happened to me and kind of threw me for a loop!

Old 07-08-12, 11:18 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49750%

Not sure about this whole process, just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your growing family <3 I bet you're anxious to find out!! Keep us updated

Old 07-19-12, 01:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1900%

good luck keep us updated to congratulate u

Old 07-19-12, 01:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1900%

i am myself trying for first time so not sure but have heard about implantation bleeding close to the date of missed period

Old 07-21-12, 03:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5100%

Well this month was a bfn. I'm on Cd 9 month 3 of ttc #3. It hasn't taken us more than 3 myths with our first two kids so hopefully this is the month!
Also I saw my obgyn and asked him about the light bleeding and he said it's all hormones related and not to worry about it. Fingers crossed for lucky #3!

Latest Articles
What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

Male Fertility Also Affected by Weight
Research is now finding that overweight men may also have trouble conceiving. Find out why.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools