Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

First day of Clomid..

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-04-08 | 04:29 PM
  • Today is CD#5 and the first day of clomid for my "clomid challenge test". I am going to wait to take it tonight so that I remember everyday around the same time. I also forgot to mention that at my b-day party my sis mentioned a friend of hers at work (who is married to a childhood friend of ours) who just got pregnant. They had been trying for 6 years and she had pretty bad endometriossis. They had been to two other fertility drs. and they finally went to the clinic that my DH and I are at and even the same Doctor! Of course, I didn't say anything to her because we haven't told our families that we are doing fertility testing, but it was TOO FUNNY! I guess the doc did surgery and removed all the endometrium and then she was able to get pregnant on her own. Hmmm..I am going to take that as a good sign. We also made our appt. to return to the doc to discuss all of our test results. It's for the 17th at 2pm.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-04-08 | 04:35 PM
  • I hope this is it for you Heidi. Hopeing for a Turkey day BFP!
Thank you Keepers!
Mark'sbabygirl (11-04-08)
  • saffy saffy's Avatar 11-04-08 | 05:30 PM
  • Hope the clomid doesn't make you feel too bad. Maybe this is a good sign about your dr.

for that

this month for you!
Thank you saffy!
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 11-04-08 | 05:54 PM

•  
    I can actually say that I'm anxious and excited for you Heidi!
    I sure hope the clomid is good to you!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 11-04-08 | 07:43 PM
  • I'm so excited for you Heidi. Every step is progress.