Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

First day of Clomid..

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-04-08 | 07:45 PM
  • Thanks everyone! I sure hope it's soon! We are so ready! My DH also surprised me last night with another bday gift. He bought me a sapphire bracelet and necklace to match my engagement ring. They are BEAUTIFUL! He has great taste! My engagement ring has sapphires because I love them and because we met in September. We had a really nice pig out dinner at Olive Garden too. It really was a wonderful birthday (even though I am not preggers, sigh). I did have an IDIOT (although I know she didn't mean to be) at the preschool- which I had been waiting for. She was like "with all these people having babies- doesn't it make you want one? When are you gonna have a baby?" ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking- no, I changed my mind, I now hate children and don't want any. I know we've all had these comments, but with it being so hard on me about my friend and cousin's baby I really just wanted to scream! I know she meant well, but GEEZ! And on my birthday too! Anyway- thanks for all the well wishes and support. I am pretty nervous on what we will find out on the 17th, but since we had the chemical pregnancy I am trying to be positive that it won't be that bad. Also, hoping clomid isn't too hard on me!
  • saffy saffy's Avatar 11-04-08 | 07:54 PM
  • Beautiful birthday present! Thinking positive with you.
  • 3Princes 11-04-08 | 11:13 PM
  • I hope you only need 1 month of clomid!

This is exactly why I told everyone about my ttc difficulties. They knew to shut up then. It was easier than trying to hide my upset when things happened.
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 11-05-08 | 11:30 AM
  • Good luck Heidi!
Thank you hopeful7!
Mark'sbabygirl (11-05-08)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-06-08 | 12:57 PM
  • So far no side effects.... yay! Hopefully I've got a whole bunch of follies growing!