Baby Corner

Old 08-12-08, 09:02 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default FIRST ROUND! DING DING

WELL TODAY IS MY FIRST ROUND OF CLOMID! I WONDER WHAT KIND OF MOOD SWINGS I WILL BE GOING THROUGH?
MY HUSBAND SAYS THAT HE IS READY..LOL...I HAD A QUESTION..WHEN DO I START TAKING THE OVULATION TEST? MY DR DIDNT REALLY EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO ME?
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GREETINGS AS WELL..YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO WELCOME HERE!

Old 08-12-08, 09:27 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

Hi Stephanie. This is my second round of Clomid 50mg. I do have mild mood swings. But I also have headaches, dizziness, back aches, and hot flashes. But I just keep looking at the prize. For the Ovulation I am starting today on CD 11. I kinda know when I am going to ovulate though because I am temp. I should ovulate this coming Sunday CD 16, but I dont want to miss it so that is why I am starting the OPK five days before. I hope this helps. Good Luck to you.

Old 08-12-08, 09:32 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

THANKS! I WILL GO THROUGH ANYTHING, FOR A LITTLE ONE

Old 08-12-08, 10:16 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

OK I HAVE LEARNED THE ABBV. I AM ON CD 3, DR. JUST TOLD ME TO START DOING THE OVU. TEST ON THE 10TH DAY WHICH WILL BE ON THE 19TH ON THIS MONTH...NOW DO I TAKE ONE TEST EVERYDAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY? I DONT WANT TO MISS IT AND I BOUGHT A BOX OF SEVEN.AND WILL GET MORE IF NEEDED!..AND LABOR DAY IS GETTING IN MY WAY!!! DURN!! BUT I GOT LABS TO DO AT THE HOSPITAL CAUSE THE DR OFFICE IS CLOSED...I GUESS AM JUST WORRYING FOR NOTHING, JUST NEW AT ALL OF THIS!!

Old 08-12-08, 10:38 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

You need to test every day. I do the second morning urine. I usually buy the Answer Ovulation test because they come with twenty. If you start at day 10 and ovulate on CD 14? then you will be fine for the seven tests. Trust me you will worry but its not for nothing, its for everything! ;-)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools