Old 08-14-08, 09:37 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 37.14%
Default Going Crazy!!!

I am going crazy here!!!

On Tuesday and Wednesday I did OPK and they were not positive but there were two lines. Today nothing you can barely see the second line. WTH? And also when I took my temperature my temp spiked? I added it to my chart and it didnt detect ovulation so is that a good sign or should I be worried? I am worried because I usually dont O until the 16th or 17th cycle day and today is only CD 13. We have not BD yet?

I think I am gonna be sick. What if we just wasted a whole nother month because I wanted to save all the spermies until 2 days before O. Do you think I screwed myself or is FF pretty accurate?

Old 08-14-08, 02:39 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I hope it was an odd temp and you didn't miss your window!

Laura

Old 08-14-08, 02:57 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

When did you take your clomid? FF won't draw the coverline till your temp was up for 3 days. Sorry... but if you are a 3-7 person, you could have missed your window. Normally they tell you to dtd every other night, come hell or high water. You really dont want to "save the spermies" all that time. You can go too long in between dtd too. I think they usually say no more than 3 days in between. What kind of opk are you using? Those answer ones-- the cheap ones that you dip didn't work for me. I retested with the more expensive answer ones, and it was positive right away.
Remember though, the temp chart can be off by a couple days-- so jump on dh asap. And also.... the idea is to get you ovulating. So if this gets you ovulating, as much as you dont want to, at least you know what works for you.

Old 08-14-08, 03:00 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

I take my Clomid on CD 3-8. Last month I ovulated on CD 16 so I am just hoping that this temperature was a fluke. I do use the dip Answer OPK. I will know for sure tomorrow what is going on when I have the ultrasound.

Old 08-14-08, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

You take clomid for 6 days? I've never heard of that.
Good luck--- how did you weasel your way in for the u/s?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools