Baby Corner

Old 02-21-09, 06:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I started an herb/flower garden and it has really helped. I constantly replant and water but whatever works right? Good luck to everyone!
Thank you Lisaca!
countrycutieluv (02-21-09)

Old 02-22-09, 12:34 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

I firmly believe that once you've got a good idea of when you O, and how long your cycles are that you should dispose of all the temping and OPK's, just doing the odd cycle from time-to-time just to make sure everything is as it was.

Temping, CMing and OPKing just made me focus on TTC even more which just stressed me out, which is not the best plan!! You know your body, so just let it take you where the wind blows.

I have everything crossed for you. BTW did you see your Dr about getting some testing done to look into any possible reasons for your losses?
Thank you Tracey and Neil!
countrycutieluv (02-23-09)

Old 02-23-09, 10:45 AM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey and Neil

I have everything crossed for you. BTW did you see your Dr about getting some testing done to look into any possible reasons for your losses?

I was thinking the same as you Tracey!
Carrie when will you find something out?
I am alittle frustrated right now. I spoke to my PA and she said she would have my doc call me regarding the testing they might be able to do for me, but I haven't heard anything. Time for another call!!

Carrie I would do just what you are doing. Relax (as hard as that is) and just let it happen. I am doing the same thing.
PS let us know about the tests when you get news!!

Old 02-23-09, 12:02 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I have heard many an OPK addict say that they aren't as obsessed and crazed if they don't use them. Maybe you will follow in LeAnn's footsteps! Good luck!!!

Old 02-23-09, 12:53 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Ladies.Funny thing is I did no OPk's in November and boom +hpt.I'm hoping the same this month but don't have my hopes up to high.I have been having horrible AF type cramps so bad they go into my back.The come and go,happened twice yesterday and all last night.TMI-They were so bad in the middle of the night that I had a dream I bleed horribly bad.I have never had this bad of cramps before,especially before O'

Anyways I go in to see the doctor at 930am tomorrow.I'm sure she will start with the blood tomorrow and maybe some u/s in the next couple weeks if I don't get pg this cycle.I will no more tomorrow and let you know what the plan of action is.
Meg~ I sure hope your doctor calls you asap.I know hurrying up and waiting is the worst,esp when it comes to ttc'ing.Let us know how it goes.I will be

for quick response for you!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools