Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Got my period...could I still be pregnant?

Got my period...could I still be pregnant?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-28-10, 10:17 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 44.29%

I'd say it's highly unlikely then.

Old 07-29-10, 12:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey ladies! I have a similar question..today af is supposed to come but when I went to the bathroom I wiped and it was only a watery light pink/brown on the tissue. I normally will have blood when I wake up in the am. I am not cramping but I feel "something" down there not cramps. My nipples have been unusually sensitive for a week and they are still today. I ovulated late day 17 could this mean Im pregnant??? We just started ttc this month.

Old 07-29-10, 01:24 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 6147.86%

Sarafina, if your period is due today, I'd wait it out until tomorrow and see if she shows up full force. If not, head to the nearest Dollar Tree and snag a few $1 tests.

Old 10-03-12, 02:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 14.29%
Question could i still be pregnant??

Hello ladies,well i am new to this,but i been having this on the back of my mind and its really bothering me.well me and my bf had sex on sep 7th,2012 and he came inside me(sorry to be so detailing)on an accident...we also had sex a week later which was on sep 14th,2012...he also came inside me that day thru out the month of september i have been felling pregnant...my boobs have been hurting,i have been a little sensitive to certain smells,i have been frequently urinating,really thirsty...and i have been really tired lately that i feel i cant keep my eyes open...i also had/have major headaches and cramp like pains in my back and my lower stomach...on the 26th of september i had some bledding wen i wiped but it went away that same minute..i was suppose to get my period on the 28th of sep but didnt get it.. so i took 2 prego test and they came out (-)negative..and On october 1st i got my period that morning...could there be a chance of being pregnant????please help me

p.s.i also have been really emotional and have been having some mood swings
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools