Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Happy Friday :) what you up to this weekend?

Happy Friday :) what you up to this weekend?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-07-06, 07:38 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Happy Friday :) what you up to this weekend?

T.G.I.F it's been a long week...we have two italian students with us for the next three weeks. They are over here to learn better english. We usually take foreign students each year and you get paid as well so its nice but these two are wearing us both down. Out til all hours of the night, late getting up and talking to each other in italian which they are not supposed to do....Karl is trying to contact their organisers to see if they will intervene otherwise they are out..........I am not have my home used as a doss house

sorry for venting.....

Nothing much planned for the weekend. The usual stuff, cooking cleaning shopping visiting parents. We're hoping to meet a friend for a drink on Saturday night so that'll be nice. Hopefully I won't have to evict the students

What's everyone else been up to this week and what plans for the weekend?

Old 07-07-06, 12:25 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Happy Friday to you!! How cool you have students with you. Teenagers can be a nightmare I'm sure. I always tell Bryan when we finally have a child I'll be in charge of the puppy dog years, and he can be in charge of the cat years. Hope things get a bit better for you.

We should have a nice weekend. Meeting my brother for golf tomorrow, bbq with engineers tonight, Sunday church. Tuesday I'm finally flying home to visit my family and see my new niece. I'm way excited, but horrible sad to leave Bryan and the "boys". Kitty has had some health problems so I just worry to much about the little guy.

Have a great weekend! Hope the student thing gets worked out.

Old 07-07-06, 01:05 PM
SAHM mom of two.

Thanked 50 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I am leaving for camping in a few hours. Gotta go grocery shop and pack so we can go. Yet still I sit here.

Old 07-07-06, 01:19 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

hehehe Amy. Have a great camping trip!

Old 07-10-06, 07:23 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Enjoy your trip to visit your family Susanne and I'm sure Bryan will look after kitty while you are away, try not to worry too much but I'm the same with Jack when we go away. Amy, you're gone now but hope the camping is a success.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools