Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Happy Halloween!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• baby hungry 10-31-06 | 10:11 AM
  • Hope you all have a wonderful day!

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 10-31-06 | 10:19 AM
  • Thanks, hope you have a wonderful day too!

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 10-31-06 | 10:53 AM
  • you too Susanne - not my favourite holiday at all, looking forward to it being over and done with

sorry extremely grinchy today, have to get another MRI this evening, I should be off work (doctors orders) but had to come to cover someone 'cause my bosses will not get a temp even though they are gonna have to get one when I'm out for surgery so apologies....but enjoy your self and all the other lovely ladies on the board ...Happy Halloween

• Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 10-31-06 | 05:37 PM
  • [CENTER]

[SIZE="4"]HAPPY HALLOWEEN![/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Well I've had a fab time!
    We dressed up the house as usual, and it attracted streams of little visitors, all dressed in their little costumes! Too cute! Well some of them not so cute!! A few kids commented on how it was the best decorated house they'd seen! See it's the influence you American ladies have had on me, especially you Susanne! You taught me well!!

I'm now stuffed from eating all the left-over sweets/candy!

Susanne, I proudly wore the special socks you sent me last year!! They're SO cool!

PS I've attached pics of this years pumpkin!
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • baby hungry 11-01-06 | 01:18 AM
  • Oh Therese. I'm so sorry. (((hugs)) You have had to deal with this pain way to long! How did your MRI go? Please let us know. I'll be thinking of you.

Cute pumpkin Tracey.

Glad you had a fun evening.

Susanne