Baby Corner

Old 08-09-07, 09:27 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah, I've had to take Provera before. The dr was worried b/c I hadn't had AF in 3 or 4 months so he called that in for me. He's starting me out on 50mg. I do agree with you all about the intimacy thing. My DH jokes that there's so much pressure that it's hard to concentrate. And then afterwards it's hilarious watching me fling my legs over the headboard! haha We're still old fashioned though, we don't want to feel like we HAVE to do it b/c we think that takes some of the passion out of the whole thing and we love each other and are very passionate about each other. It's a lot of fun for us to TTC. But you've gotta remember, I'm just 20 years old, I was a virgin when I met my husband and we've not even been married 2 full years yet, so we're still kinda honeymooning. haha

Old 08-14-07, 02:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am currently on my 4th round of clomid (150mg), and it hasn't helped me at all.....I have been rather B*****, and the hot flashes are horrible!!! But clomid effects people differently......I hope that it works for you!

Old 08-16-07, 01:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I'm getting so excited. My DH and I go for his sperm count test tomorrow and then I get my clomid on monday! I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up but it's so hard. Ya'll wish me luck! I've got to be over there for the test at 6:30 a.m. when I get the results back I'll post and let everyone know. Thanks so much for all of your help girls! I really appreciate it. You've helped me prepare myself and know what to expect when I start taking these pills. Thanks again.

Old 08-16-07, 05:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

hey i wanted to get in on this whole clomid convo. i took it for 3 months in conjunction with a HCG shot and doing IUI's. Mine worked on the 3rd month of taking it on cycle days 5-9 (unfortunately it ended ectopic, which had nothing to do with clomid at all!). I took it in the morning and never really had any side effects, besides being a little emotional at times. I was on 50 mg, which is the lowest dose. I never had any real big issues with ovulation, just with timing and stuff. Good luck to you!

Old 08-20-07, 02:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey guys! So I just got back from the Dr. My DH's sperm count was above average. It's supposed to be 20 million...his was 110 million! He started me out on 50 mgs of Clomid and he said that if I get a negative PT on day 35 that he would up it to 100 mgs. So I just wanted to let you all know that everything is going good. I'll keep you all posted and thanks so much for all of your help!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools