Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Has anyone tried Herbal Remedies for Endo and infertility?

Has anyone tried Herbal Remedies for Endo and infertility?

Reply Post New Topic

• Carriebear1977 Carriebear1977's Avatar 11-09-04 | 12:43 AM
  • Im just curious. I asked the pharmacy if there was an alternative to taking Lupron Shots to help with endo and he said to try a series of Herbal Remedies such as B12, Primrose Oil, Zinc and told me to do some research on it. Has anyone tried this and if so does it help???? Just thought I would ask the boards cause I have no idea but I figured taking extra Vitamins wouldnt harm me any ways... considering I am overweight to boot.

• Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-09-04 | 01:14 PM
  • I tried taking naturopathy remedies for about 3 months, it didn't work for me.

There's no harm in generally being healthy, but always check with your Dr before you start taking vitamins or mineral supplements.

Try looking at this google search I did, there seems to be some good links

Wishing you lots of luck

• Carriebear1977 Carriebear1977's Avatar 11-09-04 | 02:16 PM

•  
    thank you for the information

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo