Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hello

Reply Post New Topic

• baby hungry 02-25-07 | 12:34 AM

•  
    Hi! Welcome. I am so terribly sorry that trying to have a child has brought you here. I know that it's not easy and I really am sorry for your pain and heart ache.

I hope it's not soon before you have your doctors appointment. Just try and get ready by getting together all your records, ect.

Oh and many of us have done IUI's so if you have any questions just ask.

Thinking of you and praying your dream comes true very fast.
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 02-26-07 | 03:35 AM

•  
    Hi there Michelle!

Thanks for coming along to our board, as Susanne said, we all know how you are feeling, we've been there and for some of us we still are there. There's not a procedure or a drug that one of us have been on or done, and there's not a question you might have or will have that one of us hasn't also had - so there's no such thing as a silly question. Want to ask something that you're too embarrassed to ask your RE, then ask away here. We might not be able to give the medical answer, but we can give an answer from our own experiences.

I'm sure you're gonna love it here, this board is responsible for some of the best friendships in this world, and as a result I have had such positive things from infertility that I never dreamt would happen. It's true every cloud does have a silver lining.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • mickeygm mickeygm's Avatar 02-26-07 | 10:52 AM
  • Thankyou very much for all the kind words. I can't think of a ny questinos at this time only cause I don't know that much to even as questions about.LOL. I do however wonder if anyone knows a ballpark figure of how much an IUI costs as our insurance may not pay for it.
  • nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 02-26-07 | 09:05 PM
  • I don't know what IUI's cost in the States but I know here in our province it costs $200 a pop. And my DH is part Irish!
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 02-27-07 | 05:42 AM

•  
    sorry you have to be here under the circumstances but these ladies are amazing and so supportive. I'm Therese and have been ttc'ing for 10yrs now without success. We have decided to adopt and are at the starting stages now. Unfortunately it will take around 4yrs for this to happen. Things are slower here in Ireland (100% Irish here

) compared to other parts of the world but we're used to waiting

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!