Baby Corner

Old 09-22-08, 01:52 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile Hello all, I am a newbie!

Hello to all you ladies. Before I get started I wish each of you luck in your TTC journey.

I am TTC #3. If it had been up to me, I would have started the process a couple of months ago, but DH has not been quite on board. He is there this cycle though! LOL!

I am a mother of two blessings, a DD who just turned 7 and in the 2nd grade, and a DS who is 4 and will be 5 in October and in pre-school. I am 34, so I feel that the clock is ticking! I work full time and am in school full time.

I thought I was done with having children, but the baby bug has been lurking for about 6 months. I think it is for real! LOL!

When I was TTC#1, I dealt with 2 years of infertility.
Then I ended up in a surprise pregnancy in less than a year, which ended in m/c at 12 weeks.
When I was TTC#2, we decided the first month, and voila!
Now on to TTC#3, I did have an ovary removed in May because I had a tumor on it. According to my GYN, I still have good chances of pregnancy. We shall see!

I look forward to getting to know you guys, eventhough the goal is for graduation!

I am going to start charting completely next cycle if this one didn't end in pregnancy. I had very serious EWCW around cycle day 13 & 14, today is CD 20. So I guess I am about 5DPO.

Here are some questions:

When is the earliest possible testing?
About when does implantation bleeding occur? I had a bit of brownish discharge very slimy (sorry if TMI!) a day ago, but figured it was too early for implantation...What do you all think?

Old 09-22-08, 02:11 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Hi and welcome to TBC!

I hope your stay here is nice and short! The earliest I think and most would probably be to begin testing is 10 DPO which I know and most know is very HARD!
The brownish discharge is a good sign but no every woman has implantation bleeding. I have had to pregnancies before and never had implantation bleeding. Each person is different. I hope in a couple days you get your BFP!

I am also 5 DPO and have been instructed to test on Oct 3 because I had to HCG shot however I doubt I can hold out to test.

Old 09-22-08, 02:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I just wanted to welcome you too. I do not know much about testing because I have always gotten a BFN. However, from what I have heard the EARLIEST anyone in here as gotten a BFP was on 10 dpo, but a lot of people wait until 12 dpo to confirm. However, with that being said I think I can safely say that we are all big pee o a stick addicts.

Old 09-22-08, 02:20 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am excited to have a DPO buddy! LOL! Maybe we can keep each other from testing. I know that I probably should not test until a few days after my expected period, but who really does that when you WANT to get pregnant! LOL!

I have NOOO symptoms....I wished my boobs were sore.....I am going to try to chill out and just enjoy the wait. HA! Who am I kidding?

Good luck girl!

TTC#3, C#1, CD#19, 5DPO

Old 09-22-08, 02:20 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5570%

Welcome! I hope your stay is short and onto the due date boards!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools