Baby Corner

Old 07-14-06, 11:17 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default help! i am confused!

For years I was in the same boat as aeb122180, with terrible pain on the first day of every period for about 12 years and I had diahrroea but not vomiting and I never blacked out ( I cant imagine how much she must have suffered!!!!!!) , I just lived with it (while regularly o\d-ing on pain pills!) Eventually my mom told me to see a gynae and he immediately said it must be endo but he cant diagnose without a lap. I had the lap on 12 June and had to wait 3 weeks for a report back while he jetted off to a conference in Prague

!!! When I saw him last wednesday he said there was nothing there at all

and 4 and a half minutes later I was out of there in a very confused state of mind! The first post-lap period was totally different, less pain but different-feeling and lasting longer also the bleeding lasted 5 whole days which is a lot for me.(sorry, tmi!)
I have hardly any experience of gynaes are they all close-mouthed? Could he have done something and not mentioned it?
Am I going insane???????

Old 07-14-06, 11:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

id get a second opinion...

Old 07-14-06, 11:35 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

As soon as my medical insurance recovers from the pounding I will do that!

Old 07-14-06, 11:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

im sorry your having to go through this..i wish you the best of luck.

Old 07-14-06, 11:50 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Tracy, I have no experience with Laps or endo. But I agree with Missy, a second opinion is in order.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools