Baby Corner

Old 06-27-06, 05:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Help me please

Hi, my name is Crystal. I'm 27 my fiance is 30. I have 4 children from my ex husband and my fiance and I have been ttc for only 2months now. I usually have cycles that are 29 days in length like clockwork. In April my Af came on the 29th. In May at the time AF was due I was on a cross country trip and Af didn't come until June 5th.....I take it that happened because of stress. So what I'm wondering is...when the heck did I ovulate then. I had EWCM around the 19th which I usually have right before OV....but I'm still having creamy CM and it is usually dry by now. I have been a little crampy all day today but I usually don't cramp until AF is here and in full force. This is all so crazy to me because all 4 of my other children were after only trying for one month and here I am on my 3rd month. What do you guys think about my cycle and OV date??? and when the heck would I test then

Old 06-27-06, 06:14 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

cramping could be from implantation...If it were me...I'd probably buy a first response and test..just cause I'm bad at waiting...but you could also wait a week and test.

Old 06-27-06, 06:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanx Janine...okay so this might sound crazy too, but with my other four children my ex used to say my (sorry tmi) urine smelled strong. And I noticed a couple days ago that it does..I have no other UTI symptoms and was just at my OB/GYN a week and a half ago and everything was fine. I really really want to test but not sure if its the smart thing to do yet.

Old 06-27-06, 08:03 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well, I've heard it said many times that every pregancy is different, even pregnancies by the same woman. You also have a new set of DNA in the mix, so although your pregancies may be similar, it doesn't mean anything if it's not. Really, I think at this point your only options are to test,or wait. Just remembering a negative isn't necessarily a negative until you get AF. You could also try having a blood test done since those are accurate sooner.

Old 06-27-06, 10:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Okay so I tested and it was negative. BUT....if I O'd on the 20th which was my first guess then I'm only 7DPO and that's too early......I hope. I just think its so funny that my other 4 were concieved by one month of trying and now this all seems so difficult. So....I'll retest this weekend and see what happens. Maybe....Hopefully the achy cramps I'm having are implantation cramps. If not, then off to July to try again.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools