Baby Corner

Old 09-16-04, 10:12 PM
is wondering around the boards again!!
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default hey i think i figured it out too.

i think i figured out how to post my chart too.

what do you ladies think? did i O?

Old 09-17-04, 10:59 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yep, I can see that fine

I am surprised it didn't give you day 12 or 13 as O day... although I do notice you are not taking your temp the same time everyday - are you still within about a half-hour or so, or are you doing it at wildly different times? I know it's hard when you already have kids, but taking your temp at really different times every day can really throw it off..

Old 09-17-04, 11:07 AM
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i have been teying to take it as close to 4:20 as i can i have been getting up terably but i have been taking it if i wake up early i take it when i get up, then i fall back to sleep should i wait and take it when i wake back up? i will coulnt the 12th as O day so i guess that means i am 5 DPO we will have to seecome the 27th.

Old 09-20-04, 12:16 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yeah! Ya I agree with Cat I'm kinda surprised it didn't recongize day 13 maybe as your O date.. kinda looks that way to me but I'm new to charting too.

Old 09-20-04, 01:26 PM
Mommy of 3

Thanked 316 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

thanks ladies i had a spike today now that i am back home in my own bed, we were out of town sleeping ina heated water bed, and this morning my temp went to 98.63. so i will wait 7 or so days and test.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools