Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive hey ladies! Let's get to know everyone here!

hey ladies! Let's get to know everyone here!

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-12-10, 03:03 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hello...I'm Jamie and I'm 35. I've been a part of TBC since this last July. I've talked with some of you ladies already, but here is my story...
My dh and I have been married for 6 years now and have been ttc for over 5. I have 2 children from a previous marriage who are 13 and 10. My dh and I adopted twin boys in Dec of 2008. They have lived with us since they were released from the NICU back in 2006. We love them like our own flesh and blood...they are adorable! Dh does not have any bio children and would love one with me. Our doc says we have unexplained infertility. We have had test after test done. My levels and tests are all normal and dh counts were awesome both times. We tried IUI in Aug of 2007, and it failed. This past late sept and early oct we did IVF and transferred 2 embies back and 1 stuck. They did an u/s at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat. We went back in at almost 8weeks, for one more check, and the heartbeat had stopped. They said it was probably a chromosome abnormality. So, we had a D&C on Nov 20th. I have had 3 periods since then. At this point we're not sure what we want to do anymore. We are not preventing, but we aren't exactly trying either. We are now trying to lose some weight and focusing on our family.

Sorry, that was a long introduction

, but thought I would tell my story. Any thoughts or advice for me ladies?
2 Users Says Thank You
3Princes (03-12-10), MrsS1stbaby (03-16-10)

Old 03-17-10, 02:44 PM
is so blessed!
Community Member

Thanked 110 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well, I may as well put it out there....I'm Emily, mom to John who is almost 13 months. We are just starting our TTC journey again and I'm currently 2 DPO in the TWW!!!!

Old 03-17-10, 02:46 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Emily! So glad to see you back here! Fingers crossed for you!

Old 03-23-10, 09:52 PM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 3540.71%

A big welcome to all of our new members!

I am Amanda, another old-timer and part of the TBC Admin team. I don't say a whole lot around here, but I do read every day and am always available if anyone needs me.

I am married and have three children: Ashlee (almost 15), Anthony (12 1/2), and Adrianna (7). We do not plan to have any additional biological children, but talk a lot about fostering/adopting once our oldest two babies leave the nest.

I wish you all the best of luck on your TTC journey and hope to see you all move over to the Due Date boards soon!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools