Baby Corner

Old 01-10-09, 06:34 AM
Community Member

Thanked 22 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Hi all

I am not sure where to put this, I never did spend too much time in the TWW board, as my TWW was always closed to 3-4 weeks.

First, although I dont post much, I read a lot. You women are the most amazing group!! I always find answers, and feel with all of you.

I finally got my BFP the other day. I believe to be due in September, and go to the Dr. on 1/26.

I thank you all for sharing your struggles, and offering support. IT is what has kept me going.

After spending hundreds on OPK 's for my 90 + day cycles, I took this last cycle off. Pissed off that my body was playing tricks on me. We didnt even DTD very often, but I was watching the fluids, and got lucky.

Thank you all

and the best to you.

Lisa

Old 01-10-09, 08:03 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

First of all, Congratulations!!!!! Move on over to the DD boards with me. I just got my BFP on 1/6 and I am due 9/14. I see you was trying to relax this cycle and it was the one. Actually that is what happened to me. I have been on Clomid for several month and was about to start IUI this month but we took Dec off for a break cycle and we only BD one time in Dec and apparently it was the right day lol. Again Congrats!!!

Old 01-10-09, 04:03 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Congrats Lisa! I notice you're already over on the DD boards!

Old 01-13-09, 12:25 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

WOOHOO!! Can't wait for you to join us on the DD boards! Congrats!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools