Baby Corner

Old 05-01-05, 09:21 PM
Cheer Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Wink Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the fertility side of TBC in over 2 years, but I did want to say hi to everyone. I have now been cancer free for 2 YEARS!!! We got the green light to TTC again back in March. I had a lap done on 3/15 and had tons of repair work done. (I scar VERY easy inside and out) My six weeks heal time came and went and I have been temping for over for almost 2 cycles again. I just fifnished O'ing and am feeling very positve. I am trying to not get my hopes up because of all my bad luck, but it's so hard. Even Chris is somewhat excited.
We are very busy so I hardly ever get a chance to get online, but I will try to check in and also try to get to know you better.
Hugs and baby dust to all and have a great week!

Old 05-02-05, 10:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wendy that is fantastic news! Praying for you

Old 05-02-05, 10:55 AM
is living life..
VIP Member

Thanked 263 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wahoo!! Wonderful to see you here.. I am so hoping the surgery is what you needed.

Give Catie and Chris kisses from me and I'm sending you

and

from Aedan and I.

Old 05-02-05, 03:58 PM
Taylor's Mommy

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wendy~

It is so great to hear from you. That is wonderful news and I'm so happy for you and Chris. I think about you often and I hope to be seeing some positive news from you really soon. Take care~

Old 05-03-05, 06:54 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Wendy

It's great to hear from you. I am so happy for you and your family that you are cancer free!! Good luck with TTC again.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools