Baby Corner

Old 01-26-06, 01:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Hi I am new to this site..

Hi everyone I am new to this site. My name is Amber and I am 24 years old, Married to a wonderful husband. We had a long talk about everything and we are ready to have a baby, I just had some questions about ovulation. I had some friends say that I can take prenatal vitamins to help having a baby and my husband should be on vitamin C or a multivitamin. Is this true?? Well My ovulation and fertility dates were on 13 through the 15 of this month so we are waiting to see what happens but if dont i would really love some tips. Please post me back.. Amber

Old 01-26-06, 08:54 AM
I'm blessed

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

fertilityfriend.com
You can chart and get great info.

Old 02-05-06, 11:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Unhappy I am new too!

I am new as well. I am 28 years old. My husband and I just started TTC 3 mo ago. I havn't had any luck. However, the multivit. for your husband is true. But taking prenatal will not boost your chances. You do need to take them for your own good and for the soon to be baby. But as for increasing fertility, No. Have you tried an ovulation predictor kit? fmh3
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny24
Hi everyone I am new to this site. My name is Amber and I am 24 years old, Married to a wonderful husband. We had a long talk about everything and we are ready to have a baby, I just had some questions about ovulation. I had some friends say that I can take prenatal vitamins to help having a baby and my husband should be on vitamin C or a multivitamin. Is this true?? Well My ovulation and fertility dates were on 13 through the 15 of this month so we are waiting to see what happens but if dont i would really love some tips. Please post me back.. Amber

Old 02-27-06, 01:21 AM
Trying for #4

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi and welcome! I'm new as well. Good luck trying to conceive. The only way vitamins will boost your chances of conceiving is in that they will improve your overall health, which can affect your ability to conceive. But you should definitely start taking them before you conceive. Unless you have a really excellent diet, most women are deficient in many vitamins and nutrients that the growing baby will need.

Old 02-27-06, 08:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Hello and welcome (to both of you). Unfortunately I'm old to this site. You should definitely be taking prenatals. Better to have all the wonderful nutrients on board before baby even gets there. I hope we can be of help to you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools