Baby Corner

Old 07-15-05, 06:30 PM
loveangel05

Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0%
Default Hi, I'm new aboard

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm 20 years old and my boyfriend and I are getting married late 2006. 2 weeks ago we thought about starting a family together and we came to a conclusion that we want to began trying. So here I am wanting to meet others in my shoes trying to conceive. This is my first time trying so hopefully I will get some luck and have a ++ very soon! I'm looking forward to chatting and receiving advice and encouragements

Old 07-15-05, 06:46 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

nice to meet you ! i'm leeann, married to my wonderful hubby kyle for almost 5 years and we have been ttc#2 for 14 longgg months!

hope your stay is short!

Old 07-21-05, 11:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile im new too

hello im nicole im 28 married for 10 years and have 11 year old daughter ,hubby and i are ttc our second baby but because it has been like12 years since we were pg it feels like the first time,i hope u and i have good news this month

Old 07-29-05, 10:17 PM
jorstad

Weekly Activity 0%

my name is jaime and my dh and i have been trying for #2 for 6 months

Old 07-30-05, 11:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Welcome.....<long>

Hi Angel,
I just wanted to welcome you to the board. I'm also a nerbie ( only been a member for a few days, lol) . It's really nice to find someone here who's in the exact same position as I am ....
I'm 18 years old, and am living with my boyfriend of 2 years. We had been discussing starting a family for a while, and just decided that now's the time to start trying

Not to get too personal right away, but I ovulated a couple of days ago, and we had sex on that day, now begins the dreaded 2 week wait for the test.

But I think we may have missed my window, so I guess next month is my next shot...

Anyway, do you know what sex you'd rather like to have? I must admit that I feel guilty praying for a baby girl, although I'll be happy regardless...but I REALLY want a girl LOL

Well, I really wish you luck, and I'd like to speak to you again soon. Please feel free to email me at

<<*Hugs and babydust*>>
CrYsTaL
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools