Baby Corner

Old 11-10-08, 06:56 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 620%
Default Hopes

For those of you who have been at it awhile... do you let yourself get your hopes up each month? Do you ever worry about never getting pg (again or for the first time)?
I usually keep myself in check (except the injectible cycle a few cycles back). I get upset when AF shows and everything, but I keep myself aware of the fact that I may never get pregnant again.

Just recently though I've got this positive outlook like "oh, I'll just keep at it till it works or I get sick of trying" but I really believe I am going to get pg again. It's refreshing and worrisome at the same time!

Old 11-10-08, 07:09 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Yes every month I get my hopes up only to be let down again! I dont think I will ever get pregnant again. I guess I am a pessimist. I get so frustrated and want to give up but I cant I dont know how to let go of trying.

Old 11-10-08, 07:17 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

What it does, is make me grateful for my two, considering the infertility I have been through, and the loss of an angel baby....but lately I am getting better and better about if I don't ever get pg. again....I mean I am so blessed with a husband that is amazing, a home I love, family that loves me unconditionally, that I can honestly say I will be ok if I don't have another baby. I am just going to give it my best shot for the next year, then we will call it quits. It does help to be in graduate school full time, and working full time! Keeping busy that is for sure.

Old 11-10-08, 07:26 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Old 11-10-08, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Yeah- I have a cutoff date too. It's January 2010. That's when I'd have to get pg in order to give birth before the magic age of 35 and not be high risk. I don't know that i'd be up to trying for that long, but that's the end.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools