Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Horrible AF cramps before O?

Horrible AF cramps before O?

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-23-09 | 03:06 PM
  • So this month I decided no opk's and I don't temp.I normally get a + opk on cd 15 and then assume I O' the next day.Well since my early miscarriage I upped my dose of b6 and started taking the b complex.It's 100 mg dose.
    So yesterday I had horrible af type cramps.Twice durring the day I was keeled over in pain with it shooting into my back.Then last night the cramps continued.Today I'm still really crampy like I'm going to start any miniute.
    Has anyone experianced this,could I have O'd earlier? I have never had such bad cramps....I will definetly let my doctor know tomorrow at my appointmet.
    I guess I just wanted some input.
    Thanks for listening.
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 02-23-09 | 03:16 PM
  • I really don't know what that could be. Definately ask the doc about it though. I think I may be trying to o. I have gotten some really sharp pains like o pains but really sharp shooting type pains that only last a few seconds. I don't know what that could be either. Our crazy bodies!!!!! Don't you wish you could have a window to look inside and see what is going on?
Thank you wymeg!
countrycutieluv (02-23-09)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-23-09 | 03:21 PM
  • Yes most definitely.I had O' pains yesterday and the day before but these af cramps are insane!
    TMI~ I just went to the potty and I have tons of watery cm.I never get TONS of cm....I thought I had started!
    Hope she can give me answers or insight tomorrow!
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 02-26-09 | 01:07 AM
  • any news? I kinda know what you mean about the cramps, but mine have been the worst after

so I don't know if that means anything or if I should call my Dr or what

I hope you got some answers

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 02-26-09 | 06:15 AM
  • cramps here too ! normally I get the typical O pain in my side but for the last 2 days I've been getting shooting sharp pains in my pubic area just below my c-section incision. They aren't constant just come now and again. I've given up on trying to figure out my body all I can do is

and

and hope a miracle happens.

good luck ladies, hope we all get

this month.