Baby Corner

Old 05-15-07, 03:56 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%
Default How is everyone doing?

I wondered if I could have some updates?

Old 05-15-07, 08:20 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well our adoption application forms have finally been sent in so we are officially on the waiting list. Won't get off that for around 22 months (its a slow process over here don't ask). I got a call from the inter country adoption board just now and feel like a total idiot. First off I put the incorrect year I was born in

they noticed because I sent original birth certs in with the application and guess what DH didn't sign the form and it wasn't even his fault - mine totally. I can't even fill out a form properly and I want to adopt? They will send the forms back for me to correct but I still feel foolish.
We have put our house on the market and will be moving away. We live in the capital at the moment and our new house is 1.5hours drive away in the middle of the country. Everyone is flippin out but we don't care we have wanted to do this for a while now and we won't raise a child in the city. Put it this way Ireland have roughly 4 million people - 2 mil of those live in the capital

where we are moving to the population is roughly 20,000 so much better plus we get a bigger house, buy a boat and live a pretty stress free life - its a no brainer really. Wish us luck, the house will be ready in Sept so fingers crossed it will all work out for us.

To make matters worse I think the endo is back or I'm starting the menopause. AF has been horrible for the last few months, cycles changing , heavier flow, horrible cramps (staying off work cramps) etc.. It could be the endo but it coudl be early menopause, mum started at 39 when she had me and one of her sisters started at 36 so there is a history of it and I'm like my mum so much with regard to AF and medical history. I need to get my ass to the doctor but after spending last year dealing with my back issues I don't want to see another doctor or even think about surgery (if it is endo) but I can't let it continue either.

Sorry for the novel, I've a lot on my mind lately and I'm trying to get everything organised house wise (did I ever mention how I hate having to have my house on perfect display all the time

)

I hope you ladies are having a better time. BTW tracey how r you feeling after your last surgery? Better I hope

Old 05-16-07, 05:18 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ah Therese! I'm glad you posted. I was wondernig how things were going.

I'm sorry about AF. Maybe it's the time of year? I actually need to make a doctors visit myself. Instead of cramps around and during AF I find I'm having pain almost every day all month. I'm like you and know it's back... sigh. Seriously no fun.

Grats on getting your application in! Don't worry about the form. I'm sure your not the first to have to resend it. (((hugs)))

Keep us updated on your house! I hope it sells fast and without any problems. I remember your pictures during your spotlight. It looks like a darling place. I bet it goes in no time. When you get a second you have to share what your new house looks like!

Old 05-17-07, 06:45 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

big hugs Therese!!!! screw that paperwork! don[t feel bad! if i had a dime for every peice of flippin paperwork during my adoptions that a flipped up! i would be rich!

you have to get some much dam info from so many places , you are bound to screw up! my GOd it's really invasive isn't it? you practically have to get everyones permission to adopt! so everyone ends up knowing your business!

well i will shush now on that crap!

i think you should move! it sounds so much nicer! tell everyone to go crap up a tree if they dont like it! opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry....a little mood today....

TRACEY THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! DID you get my new info? my GOd girl! how many surgeries are they trying to give you? you will have the cleanest pipes when they are done!

well we have been in our new house 3 weeks! got alot done! we just love it!!! i am trying to get Michael to shrink down some pics so i can post! some new ones of the girls and our house, inside and out!
w

Old 05-18-07, 05:27 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

ooh I'm mad

i had a long post all typed out and the site timed out and I lost it.

"tell everyone to go crap up a tree if they dont like it! opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one!!!!!!!!!!! "

Dawn you are priceless girlie

thanks for putting a smile on my face. Congrats on the move and I look forward to seeing some pics

Susanne -

sorry you are suffering again - its no fun is it?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools